The new Burke R50 is a versatle front entry recreational PFD built with comfort & flexibility in mind. It falls into the PFD Type 2 category and conforms with the new AS4758.1 safety standards.
The Burke R50 is aimed at recreational water sports people. It relies on multiple adjustment points to maximise comfort and fit a wide variety of body shapes. While designed to service paddle sports, ie. kayaking and canoeing, the R50 has a variety of practical features such as reflective piping, heavy duty zips, internal utility clips & a kill chord lanyard attachment ring.
Pricing includes GST and shipping.
- Approved to Australian Standard AS4758.1 Level 50
- Tapered low profileSSP inherent foam floatation with durable polyester shell fabric
- Heavy Duty #10 chunky teeth molded fron zip
- Two secure self draining front pockets and 2 way adjustable waist strap
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Reflective piping
- Internal Utility clip to secure keys etc.
- Kill cord lanyard attachment ring
- Soft PE foam construction
- Durable polyester shell outer
- Two Self Draining front pockets
- Kill chord attachment
- Internal utility clip
- Available in Red/ Black
- Sizing – SM > 2XL
- SIZE S/M: 50-70kg, chest measurement: approx 130cm
- SIZE L/XL: 70kg and over, chest measurement approx: 140 cm
- SIZE 2XL: 70kg and over, chest measurement approx: 155cm