Hobie Quest 13
The Hobie Quest combines two ancient arts ? fishing and paddling ? in this purpose-designed kayak. The Quest also incorporates a stable hull design and the features fishermen need: Covered bow and stern stowage compartments, ample space for coolers, tackle boxes or camping gear and molded-in rod holders. A large rear cargo area provides storage for extra tackle, crate systems, or a Hobie Livewell. Plus, the Quest can be fitted with Hobie’s optional Twist and Stow rudder system, simplifying boat handling and allowing you to quietly approach choice casting grounds.
- Length Overall: 13′ / 3.96 m
- Fitted Hull Weight: 66.0 lbs / 29.94 kg
- Fully Rigged Weight: 71.2 lbs / 32.30 kg
- Width: 28.5″ / 0.72 m
- Height: 13″ / 33 cm
- Capacity: 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Crew: 1
Height is the maximum height of the boat at any location, while it is laying flat on the ground.
Fitted Hull Weight: includes all standard features that are permanently attached, e.g. hatches, handles, rudder, hardware.
Fully Rigged Weight: includes all standard features that are permanently attached, plus all other standard features that are removable, e.g. MirageDrive, seat, paddles, gear bucket, water bottle, cassette plug, PA (removable liner), Islands (sail, amas, akas, daggerboard).
- Adjustable Deluxe Padded Seat
- Two Piece Paddle w/ on Hull Storage
- Large Covered Bow Hatch
- Adjustable Foot Braces
- Cargo Area w/ Bungee Tie-Downs
- Two Molded in Rod Holders
- 8? Twist & Seal Hatch w/ Gear Bucket
- Accessory Tray
- Twist and Stow rudder system
- Plug-in cart