Mirage Revolution 16
Sleek. The Hobie Mirage Revolution 16 boasts a long, lean hull that’s low on drag and big on speed, allowing you to glide along at a pace typically reserved for far more fragile kayaks.
Instead of requiring constant babying, the Revo 16’s rugged, rotomolded polyethylene hull stands ready to brave any beach. Consider the Revo 16’s range and speed—coupled with carefully considered details such as ergonomic carrying handles and its comfortable, Vantage CT seat—and the advantages are obvious. With a 16’ hull design for touring or fishing at speed plus MirageDrive power, covering distance with ease is the Revo 16’s game.
- Length Overall: 16′ / 4.88 m
- Fitted Hull Weight: 75.5 lbs / 34.25 kg
- Fully Rigged Weight: 88.8 lbs / 40.28 kg
- Width w/ Amas Out: 27.5″ / 0.7 m
- MirageDrive? Weight: 6.6 lbs / 3 kg
- Height: 15″ / 38 cm
- Capacity: 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Crew: 1
Height is the maximum height of the boat at any location, while it is laying flat on the ground.
Fitted Hull Weight: includes all standard features that are permanently attached, e.g. hatches, handles, rudder, hardware.
Fully Rigged Weight: includes all standard features that are permanently attached, plus all other standard features that are removable, e.g. MirageDrive, seat, paddles, gear bucket, water bottle, cassette plug, PA (removable liner), Islands (sail, amas, akas, daggerboard).
- Twist & Stow Rudder Assembly
- Adjustable High Back Padded Seat w/ Inflatable Lumbar Support
- Two Piece Paddle w/ on Hull Storage
- Large Covered Bow Hatch
- Sail Mount
- Two Molded in Rod Holders
- Two 8? Twist & Seal Hatches w/ Gear Bucket
- Two Mesh Covered Stowage Pockets
- Sail Kit
- Plug-in cart