Return to the tradition and simplicity of a paddle-powered kayak with the innovative Hobie Lanai. The Lanai combines the best attributes of smaller kayaks, including maneuverability, acceleration, and skinny-water access, with the stability usually found in far bigger boats. At only 9-feet, the Lanai is ideally suited to shorter paddlers, but it also delivers a full-value experience to taller kayakers as well. Best yet, the Lanai is a snap to put atop a car, on a boat?s deck, or even a bicycle trailer, giving you serious versatility.
- Length Overall: 9′ / 2.74 m
- Fitted Hull Weight: 45.5 lbs / 20.64 kg
- Fully Rigged Weight: 50.7 lbs / 23.00 kg
- Width w/ Amas Out: 30″ / 0.76 m
- Height: 16″ / 41 cm
- Capacity: 250 lbs / 113 kg
- Crew: 1
Height is the maximum height of the boat at any location, while it is laying flat on the ground.
Fitted Hull Weight: includes all standard features that are permanently attached, e.g. hatches, handles, rudder, hardware.
Fully Rigged Weight: includes all standard features that are permanently attached, plus all other standard features that are removable, e.g. MirageDrive, seat, paddles, gear bucket, water bottle, cassette plug, PA (removable liner), Islands (sail, amas, akas, daggerboard).
- Adjustable Deluxe Padded Seat
- Two Piece Paddle w/ on Hull Storage
- Cargo Area w/ Bungee Tie-Downs
- 6? Twist & Seal Hatch w/ Dry Bag
- Plug-in cart
Out of stock