What happens when fun, fast and simple meet in one easy-to-sail catamaran? We call it the Hobie Bravo, a boat that delivers big grins, great times and minimal fuss.
The boat’s rotomolded polyethylene hull encourages beaching and makes docking ? even on gusty days – fully inconsequential. The Bravo?s generously cut, square-top mainsail keeps you moving in mere zephyrs, but twists off in a breeze for power control. The unique A-frame rig is easy to step, and the boomless, roller-furling, multicolored Dacron mainsail makes shortening sail simple and safe. Perfect for “kids” of all ages.
- Length: 12′ / 3.65 m
- Weight: 195 lbs / 88.45 kg
- Beam: 4′ 5″ / 1.35 m
- Capacity: 400 lbs / 181 kg
- Draft w/ Rudder Up: 9″ / .23 m
- Sail Area: 87 sq ft / 7.99 sq m
- Mast Length: 19′ / 5.79 m
- Crew: 1-2
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Fully-Battened, Multi-Colored Square-Top, Dacron
- Unique Angled Full Battens Allow Furling & Reefing
- EZ Loc Rudder System
- 2 Molded-in, Under-deck Carrying Handles
- 4 Carrying Handles
- 8? Twist and Seal Hatch
- Padded Hiking Straps
- A dolly takes the effort out of getting from your trailer to the water’s edge.
Out of stock